This was a rather fun, and somewhat difficult post to write! I was tagged by the lovely Annica. This is a fun little game going around the blogger world called The Question Game. Here are the rules.
Post these rules.
Post 11 random things about yourself.
Answer the questions the person who tagged you set for you in their post.
Tag 11 new people to participate.
Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Go to their blog/Twitter/Facebook and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I am the youngest of three and the only girl
2. I act like I pretend I’m a little princess, but in reality I work for everything I have
3. I am obsessed with Audrey Hepburn. So much that I would name my first-born child after her.
4. I’m a total nerd, anything below 90 is failing to me
5. I used to have a summer house on the Cape, and I miss it so much
6. I have the biggest sweet tooth in the world
7. I am a really good baker
8. You’re first impression of me is never who I truly am, its weird either I’m too outgoing or too shy
9. My favorite color is Tiffany Blue
10. Speaking of tiffany, Breakfast at Tiffany’s my favorite movie
11. I’m awful about talking about myself
My Questions From Annica:
- If you could live anywhere where would it be? San Francisco (one day)
- What is the strangest talent you have? I’m unnaturally flexible
- What is your favorite junk food? candy
- Who would you consider your celebrity look alike? no idea maybe if i’m lucky jennifer garner?
- If you could have a theme song, what song would you choose and why? this is tough the whole save me san francisco album by train pretty much sums me up
- What is your favorite healthy snack? carrots and hummus yum yum yum
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I’d pay off my student loans, and get an apartment and stock the kitchen and closet
- If you could, which store would you choose to max out your credit card? trader joes, or bloomingdales
- What is your best childhood memory? probably my fist summer at camp
- Would you rather live in the snowy mountains or on the beach? beach without question
- What was your childhood nickname? Jenn… original?