As I mentioned in my last post, I’m en route to San Francisco for a few days. So excited. I like spending time with my brother, but mostly I just love this city. But I have made it and survived my first night 🙂
There’s something just so fresh and new about the city. I definitely know that when I move out I’d love to live in a city. It’s also so nice to be on vacation as well
Any who, since I’ve visited my brother a couple of times, many touristy things have already been said and done. So I have a few plans of my own 😉
Here’s my vacation bucket list:
- Do atleast one WOD at San Francisco Crossfit (hopefully more)
- Get a snazzy t-shirt from said box.
- Spend too much money at sports basement ( I made sure to leave enough room in my suit case)
- Run to the bridge and back
- Take pictures everyday
- Visit Stanford, and rightfully swoon
It may not seem fancy, but its perfect vacation for me. I really need some relaxation after the summer I’ve had.
So long for now!